Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mission Statements, Ahoy

I plan to, in a few months, run a fan panel on the NamcoBandai series "Tales". This blog will serve to capture my progress as I replay through the majority of the series, capturing important points, thoughts, and nifty tidbits on the series. This will follow that Mothership titles, with the potential addition of Tales of the Tempest, and Dawn of the New World. These titles include:

Tales of Phantasia
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Eternia (Destiny 2 USA)
Tales of Destiny 2
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Rebirth
Tales of Legendia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Innocence
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Hearts
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2

Currently, I only own a few of these: Phantasia, Destiny, Eternia, Innocence, Hearts, Graces, and Tempest. I've beaten all of them apart from Destiny 2 and Legendia, but it has been many years since I began playing the games. I believe I started circa 1998, so much of it is hazy. I hope to be done with them all by September, with the exception of Xillia 2. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment